Representing our interests
The Parents' Association of the European School Karlsruhe represents all parents' interests. It is a non-profit making association, in which all families with children at the ESK can become voluntary members. It is our goal to support and promote school progress and the well being of our school children during their school years. The annual contribution amounts to only 30,-€ per family. All parents are welcome – Your joining up is of great importance to our school.
Why is the Parents' Association so important?
It is our task to develop a working relationship between teachers, parents and all others associated with the school. We therefore take an active part in supporting the school and improving and monitoring teaching methods.
Membership of the parents association contains an automatic participation in the school community and gives you a set of advantages. It is important that we are active and make use of our position within the school system.
- The parents association represents parents on all levels.
- The parents association supplies information and answers your questions.
- You can take part in the school life of your child.
- If conflict situations develop, the parents association offers advice and support.
- In particular cases or situations the parents association provides financial support for class and study trips.
- Become a member – together we will make the school stronger and better.
You can find more information on the parents association web site: